New Jeep Pickup (Gladiator)

i'm sure someones already posted about this, but I was just watching the sunday morning news (US) and they did a preview shot at the Detroit auto show.

They panned over and showed a Jeep Gladiator. Sure as hell looks like the Brute! But anyhow, looked pretty cool! I've been waiting to pay off the Jeep before buying a house....well, DAM, I think I'm gonna have to put off the house if this thing makes it to production!

Reply to
SteveBrady

john

heh.....i understand. im scheduled to get another rubicon in february, but now im seriously considering waiting to see what happens with the gladiator. i want a rubicon version.

Reply to
montanajeeper