New jeep unlimited

Does anyone know about the new jeep unlimited, specifically when they come out and possibly a price, I really like the extended end! Thanks

Reply to
David Reed

It's a 2004 1/2 model. No word on price, will see when I go to the Detroit Auto Show next week...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yikes. I'll see what I can find out. Supposedly all the D-C concepts are working vehicles...I'm sure it's driveable but I don't think it would hold up to hard use. Of course production vehicles will probably only have real-jeep coil springs... :-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo