new se

I just bought a dealer ad special-12,200 OTD. I can put on all the necessities, but I have a couple of questions maybe jeep owners here can answer. I know 31s will go on the way it is (stock),but can I fit 32s on and drive very conservatively for a week or so till I get 2 or 3 inch budget boost. Also the speedo gear-with 410 gearing should I change it out to be accurate or will the 31s or 32s not affect the speedo that much? I will appreciate your help on these questions. Thanks pete

Reply to
PETER MORALES

L.W.(ßill)

Is that in US Dollars? Kind of hard to believe since dealer invoice is

15,700 for a stripper and that's before destination charge. Was it damaged previously? Or is it used (but new to you)?
31" wheels will fit with no mods, but will rub when pushed up into the wheel well. 32's will probably rub just driving down the road.

Stock tires on the SE are 215/75R15 which have a diameter of 27.8". You would change your indicated speed by 11.5% with 31" wheels and 15.1% with 32 inchers. You decide...

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.