newb: WJ tire sizes

It's time to replace the stock Wrangler ST's that came with my GC. They were 225/75R16s. I initially ordered 245/75R16s but was concerned they might be TOO big. Keep in mind my gc is still all stock. So i canceled that order and ordered some 235/70R16s instead. Are the 235/70R16s bigger than the stock 225/75R16s? Anyone with 235/70s? Thanks.

Anh

p.s. I ordered yokohama geolandar at+ii.. if anyone was curious

Reply to
Anh-Linh Nguyen

L.W.(ßill)