no slip garage floor?

Well, it is now that I dropped a can of dr-pepper.

First time I've ever seen a sodapop can go vertical just like the Apollo launches. Sheesh, what a mess.

..mop.. ..bucket..

..hose.. :)

Reply to
DougW

oh god, noooooooooooooo!!!!!! it wasn't the diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper, was it!?!?!? please say it wasn't!!!!

martin caskey millers island, maryland

p.s. - it IS friday, right????

Reply to
rmcaskey

rmcaskey did pass the time by typing:

Thankfully no. Just plain ol diet Dr-Pepper. I like to put a bit of lemon in it, although the diet cherry vanilla Dr-Pepper is good. Hoping to catch a sale.

Reply to
DougW

A few months back my kid was rolling coke cans around our tile floor in the hallway. Somehow one of them spring a hole in the side as it was rolling. That was a good 30 minute project to clean up.

Reply to
griffin

My wife has a new Chevy Equinox. She decided to leave a can of unopened soda in the cupholder all day. In the south Texas sun. When I saw it, it was bulging. I asked if it had been in there all day.. she said yes.. asked her to SLOWLY remove it... as soon as her hand touched it, it exploded. REALLY loudly. Took me a while to clean out the interior. Talk about a mess -- and only a couple thousand miles on the odometer...

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
RoyJ

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 21:45:24 GMT in , "Eric" graced the world with this thought:

also.... never put ketchup, hot sauce, or mustard in those little plastic packages on the dashboard. And, oddly, my old room mate's parents blew into town. I asked them how their trip was going, and his father said "Well, yesterday I learned to never leave a pineapple in the back window of a car for more than a day..."

Reply to
bizbee

Took YOU a while to clean out the interior? I hope you got a good meal out of it, at the very least....

;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo