NP 231 drain plug

Hello everyone.

Can someone tell me the socket size for removing the fill plug on my np 231 xfer case. The adjustable wrench is not cutting it anymore, so I need to go buy a socket, but I do not know what size it is. This is on a 95 YJ.

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
GGinn
1 1/4" socket. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@billhughes.com
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sorry Bill... It is a 30mm. Just got the dang thing off and took a measurement with the old trusty calipers. 1.175". Thanks for the tip though. Have a good day.

Greg

Reply to
GGinn