NSJC VIDEO

Another Nova Scotia Jeep Club run video...oh yeah and the soundtrack is sung by a Nova Scotian as well...

Enjoy!

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Great video. My girlfriend really dug the music. Whos the band, what's the song title? Im guessing it may be a small local band?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I thought it was a Depeche Mode Song....or INXS???

Is this the guy that won, 'wanna be a rock star'?

Carl wrote:

Reply to
Steve Brady

You win a cookie! It's JD Roberts, winner of Rock Star-INXS

Cherokee-Ltd