O.T. Red light camera

always a favorite. Nick

Reply to
Nick N

Uh, no. The driver in the video is off the road, for one. And you? After you get caught and gonna pay, are you more aware of your driving and am gonna do it more carefully, or are ya gonna say screw it and keep driving crazy and paying your fines, eventually losing your liscense? Nick

Reply to
Nick N

Geez Kev, you seem to be much more upset over my little post than really seams reasonable. I agree, be accountable for your posts.

This is not really applicable in this case. Its more like Mike Romain's request that people differentiate between For Sale vs For Auction. His chances of getting that are about as likely as me getting my request. But, if I ever have anything on auction this group might be interested in I'll put FA in the subject. It's not hard to be civil and that is truly what is missing these days.

Just a reminder here is the entirety of the original post:

Ouch! Check this out

I like to read off topic threads. I sometimes wish there would be more of them, (well that's not entirely true ). This group has a lot of experience in many things beyond just Jeeps. More than once I've wanted to start a thread about a non-jeeping issue or problem. I don't because that would not be appropriate for this group. That said I still read others' off topic posts.

I don't know, what could it be? A fender bender? Somebody getting pulled over for a ticket?

I say ouch when I stub my toe. I also say ouch when I add a new dent to my Jeep. I think serous injury would have been more appropriate.

OK so maybe I didn't have enough coffee yet. And to be honest I can't remember anything in this group that was offensive, except maybe that long drawn out thread about diesel volkswagens. (but that is another off-topic.) So maybe I shouldn't have posted my request. SO Kev there is my personal accountability.

Where's yours for being a jerk?

Dean

Reply to
Dean