o.t. Save Toby

Darn why didn't I think of this. I'm going Deer hunting in two weeks. I wonder how much i could of raised with my own website with a pic of Bambie, to hang out in the local hotel instead.

FrankW

Ha time is running short for the little guy... I've never had rabbit before, is it good?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

It has been some years since I had rabbit but as I recall the answer is yes.

That being said I also think it would be worthwhile to track this guy down and ...... have a talk to him.

Reply to
Billy Ray

The best age to eat them, is six weeks. They get tough after that, but can be used in stew. I used to raise them for the meat, but the feed cost more than the meat was worth.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

When I was a youngin, my mom raised rabbits for ... uhh.. the freezer. This guy is just an asshole. I'm with Billy Ray, I'd like to have a "talk" with him.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
FrankW

Looks like the governor must have called in a reprieve. He was previously scheduled to die on 6/25/2005.

Steve Foley

After reviewing his entire site, my opinion has changed.

The guy is a jerk, yes, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't going to whack the rabbit. Imagine being one of those people that sent money, or threat...

As PT Barnum is reputed to have said "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute"

But then, he isn't supposed to have said that either. Who knows.....

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Are you going to show this web site to your grand baby?

Of course it is a scam but perhaps we need for forward this web site to PETA... too bad I already deleted the web-address.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Yea, well, I have an opinion on PETA too. You prolly won't like it so I'll just keep it to myself.

He's a done deal anyway if you read the site. PayPal won't let him have an account, neither will any other online payment outfit, there isn't one cruel photo I could see on the site, just some sick humor and the guy actually wrote a book... and got it published remarkibly.

looks like the wabbit is living high on the hog and all is right with the world.

KJK

: > The guy is a jerk, yes, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't going to : > whack the rabbit. : > Imagine being one of those people that sent money, or threat... : >

: > As PT Barnum is reputed to have said "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute" : >

: > But then, he isn't supposed to have said that either. Who knows..... : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

:: > The guy is a jerk, yes, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't going to :: > whack the rabbit. :: > Imagine being one of those people that sent money, or threat... :: >

:: > As PT Barnum is reputed to have said "There's a Sucker Born Every : Minute" :: >

:: > But then, he isn't supposed to have said that either. Who knows..... :: >

:: >

:: :: : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

My opinion of PETA is the same as my opinion of any terrorist group.

If they had sincere convictions they would go to biker bars and throw paint.

It is a lot safer for PETA warriors to attack old Jewish ladies in fur coats than someone who will certainly stomp them.

Reply to
Billy Ray

What about these guys?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

"Billy Ray" wrote : My opinion of PETA is the same as my opinion of any terrorist group. : : If they had sincere convictions they would go to biker bars and throw paint. : : It is a lot safer for PETA warriors to attack old Jewish ladies in fur coats : than someone who will certainly stomp them.

Ahhhhhh Ok! We are in agreement then - spooky, aint it!

Though I most likely would not have been so eloquent in my

: > He's a done deal anyway if you read the site. PayPal won't let him have an : > account, neither will any other online payment outfit, there isn't one : > cruel : > photo I could see on the site, just some sick humor and the guy actually : > wrote a book... and got it published remarkibly. : >

: > looks like the wabbit is living high on the hog and all is right with the : > world. : >

: > KJK : >

: >

: > : > The guy is a jerk, yes, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't going : > to : > : > whack the rabbit. : > : > Imagine being one of those people that sent money, or threat... : > : >

: > : > As PT Barnum is reputed to have said "There's a Sucker Born Every : > Minute" : > : >

: > : > But then, he isn't supposed to have said that either. Who knows..... : > : >

: > : >

: > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

C'mere Earl, so I can throw up on your boots.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

When I was a teenager in the 70s I worked in a KFC with a guy who hunted rabbits. He brought a couple in once field dressed, and we cleaned them up and gave them the entire KFC treatment - original recipe of course.

First a bath in a circulating tub of water, milk & honey. Then dipped in an egg, milk, water & honey mix & dreged in the "11 Secret Herbs & Spices" (mostly just coarse wheat flour and lots of black pepper, the 10 other spices probably make up 1% of the mix) and finally pressure cooked in peanut oil at 15 psi @ 400f for 14 minutes (if I recall correctly - it's been 30 years after all).

It was better than the chicken. The legs were really long - that's what struck me the most. Really tasty fired like that though. The breasts (or brisket I guess) looked like little meat-muffins. ;)

- JJG

Reply to
Keep YerSpam

Though I most likely would not have been so eloquent.

Having a two year old sitting with you at the desk sucks when you are trying to type and he is looking at Jeep videos.. great videos though!

I HATE KIDS Unless of course they are turned slowly over hot coals and served with sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and fresh corn on the cob.

sign me Grandma grumpy.

KJK

:: > He's a done deal anyway if you read the site. PayPal won't let him have : an :: > account, neither will any other online payment outfit, there isn't one :: > cruel :: > photo I could see on the site, just some sick humor and the guy actually :: > wrote a book... and got it published remarkibly. :: >

:: > looks like the wabbit is living high on the hog and all is right with : the :: > world. :: >

:: > KJK :: >

:: >

:: > : > The guy is a jerk, yes, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't going :: > to :: > : > whack the rabbit. :: > : > Imagine being one of those people that sent money, or threat... :: > : >

:: > : > As PT Barnum is reputed to have said "There's a Sucker Born Every :: > Minute" :: > : >

:: > : > But then, he isn't supposed to have said that either. Who knows..... :: > : >

:: > : >

:: > : :: > : :: >

:: >

:: :: : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

FrankW did pass the time by typing:

well, if you get a good grip on em and swing they just about skin themselves.

rabbit is food

cept for the jelly beans, you don't eat them.

DougW

Like I said, I will start having respect for them the first time Mike Farrell or Paul McCartney, personally, attack Sonny Barger.

Reply to
Billy Ray