OEM original casting number on EGR valve - 86XJ Cherokee

Anyone know the **OEM part number** on the EGR valve on an 86 Cherokee with a 2.8L / auto / non-Kalifornya .... need to go back to square one and I need the orfice plate diameter. So if you have an old 86 2.8L laying around I'd appreciate the casting number off the EGRT valve body.

Reply to
Rich Hampel

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to