Tie Rod Part Number 97 Wrangler

I'm trying to find the part number for the tie rod end that bolts directly to the pitman arm on my 97 Wrangler. Napa gave me a version that was to small of a shaft diameter to be correct and they argue that it is right. The two parts I requested from them were the inner driver side tie rod and the other was the one off of the pitman arm. The tie rod ends on both knuckles are new and did not need replacing. The two Napa numbers they gave me were 269-2789 and 269-2790. I'm finding two different OEM numbers for the pitman arm tie rod end and they are 52005739 and 52005741. Anyway, if anyone has some info I would appreciate it. Thanks Tqm

97 Wrangler
Reply to
Tqm

Will Honea

Hi, I just got back from NAPA again and figured out the correct part number. It is NAPA #269-2788. I ended up getting all the tie rod ends ordered until I found one that matched. Thanks TF

Reply to
Tqm