Oil Leak

I have a 93 Wrangler 4 cyl. Oil is forcing or I should say spewing out of the top of the dipstick on a cold start up. Does not seem as bad after the car has been driven or on repeat start ups...just maily in the morning on a cold start. I know my model jeep does not have a PCV Valve...Does anyone have suggestions as to the cause?

Oil pressure on cold start sometimes will peg around 80 and then drops back down after about 45 seconds and I assume the pressure is being released at the dipstick.

Reply to
coloneps

the top of the dipstick on a cold start up. Does not seem as bad after the car has been driven or on repeat start ups...just maily in the morning on a cold start. I know my model jeep does not have a PCV Valve...Does anyone have suggestions as to the cause?

back down after about 45 seconds and I assume the pressure is being released at the dipstick.

Reply to
Steve G