update?

Hey. I'm back from 3 weeks in San Diego. I missed a great snow storm, but my Dad is ok and isn't planning on checking out soon.

So, has the 'professor' gotten off of the island?

Reply to
Paul Calman

twaldron

Dibs on Ginger.

If you mean Mr. Parker, at least there have been no posts s>Gee, thanks for the update. :) More importantly, has Marianne gotten

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Cool, Nice work, lets see what happens when the new semester at school settles in. I'm more into Marianne, you can have Ginger!

Reply to
Paul Calman

ya, but the posts he started are still showing up. started a few days ago. Nice that lloyd is gone though. I see his webpage is still up at his university though. Nick

Reply to
Nick N

How 'bout both? No wait, that's a different thread...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

I've always been more of a MaryAnn type myself....

Reply to
Tomes