One for LW

I had an American flag magnet on my Jeep... It's visible in several pictures on my website. Well, guess what. I parked it in the street Friday night to get it out of the driveway so some construction dudes could get in and out to work on my deck and some ASSHOLE COMMIE took the flag magnet right off of my Jeep. WTF is up with that!?!?!? Oh God, I'm glad I didn't see that "in progress."

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

L.W.(ßill)

What this country needs is a good, strong Death Penalty.

Reply to
CRWLR

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:39:18 -0800, "CRWLR" shared the following:

I'd settle for a *severe* public caning for whoever stole my American flag magnet especially if I could be the one to administer it, but wouldn't think it would be too much to cut off a finger or three on the moron to make an example out of them.

-- Travis

unto others. Then split.Happy trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

That really sucks. But I couldn't help but notice the irony of your tag line. TrailMarker.

Reply to
TrailMarker