Jeep's blue badge of courage

From today's off-road trip:

guess I'll have to either get more mud on that spot, or wash it andspray some more Rustoleum on it. :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

I see you prepped the paint job really well...

LOL! ;-)

Still not bad for a driveway job....

Mike

travis wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:36:16 -0500, Mike Romain shared the following:

I think I prepped it pretty well, too. It's doing exactly what I figured it would. I painted my old VW baja in my driveway, too. It got scratches on it from the trails and I spend maybe $2 in paint to touch it up over the couple of years I took it offroading. That spot was where the side scraped against the sand that was supporting the weight of the Jeep as it got pulled out. "Working as designed." ;-)