Order Jeep -> Lose Rebate??

I'm 59.8 and have been driving legally since the age of 12, so I have more years at it than Mr. Bill. I also have been driving legally on private ranch property since before the age of twelve, which adds even more years. However, unlike Mr. Bill, I am aware that none of this means diddly squat...and worse, that self-righteous self-proclaimed older drivers are one of the worst hazards on public roads which is why some states "suggest" the self righteous old farts take mandatory defensive driving courses as senility sets in between their asses and their ears.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Isn't mindlessly repeating oneself one of the seven warning signs?

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Tsk, too bad when the mind is the first to go...

Reply to
Lon Stowell

No, just have better manners than some self-righteous gasbags.

And the knowledge that no matter how many times you go into this autistic loop, it didn't mean squat the first time you said it, it didn't mean squat the second time you said it, and it ainta gonna mean squat if you keep saying it.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

You'll need to wait a few more years until a few more braincells die, so I am a bit more gullible [which is not in the dictionary].

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I'm Familiar

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

I was referring to Bill's tirade. I have a pretty good grasp of the actions involved in ABS brakes.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

I stand corrected, the accumulator on the current Jeep ABS is part of the ABS pump assembly. I was having a "junior moment." Not old enough yet for a "senior" moment.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo