OT a little: Possible Trolls

** Sorry if this is a double-post -- it showed up in the list, then magically dissapeared ** Does anyone else wonder if the sudden rash of posts about issues with the new hemi are from trolls? I mean, c'mon, the GC isn't the only vehicle with the hemi (Magnum, Dodge P/U, etc.). Not saying it is or isn't true, but it just seems like there are a few "newbies" posting the same things. If the problem was that widespread we'd have heard about it a long time ago from owners of the other vehicles (through news reports or at least the grapevine).

Eric

99 TJ SE
Reply to
Eric

Why does this keep going away?

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Eric did pass the time by typing:

I dunno. All your posts made it here.

Might want to reset your news browser cache.

Reply to
DougW