OT: AWESOME!!!

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

In 1961, I take it?

Mother-in-law #1 had a '60 Chev 348, only a 2-speed Slurpomatic, but still hauled! And a great looking car, too.....

Yeah, we all really need to archive our entire lives better in case we have to prove something to Whatsisname.

SW

Reply to
bubonic

So, now you call Ron Hurst of Hurst Racing Tires a liar.

Billy, face it. Kid, you are pitiful.

Not any longer.......

I hereby christen you........

Slick Billy

Reply to
Henry Bemis

You are welcome.

Hey, check this site:

Henry Bemis

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Jeez, who the hell do you think you are? Someone that matters? Or mattered? Or even someone that actually /knows/ something? Or someone on the cutting-edge of anything except abject stupidity?

You know nothing, little boy, and you prove it every day of your misbegotten life.

You need to get together with Reality and patch up your differences.

No more from me on this topic. You were proven wrong again. End of story for everyone except you, who will argue this with any poor slob that will listen, for the rest of your so-called life.

You are acting like you suffer from brain edema.

Reply to
bubonic

Wonderful !!!

And Hurst was /right there/ in San Diego!

Unbelieveably rich, and a real keeper!

Well done, Sir!

SW

Reply to
bubonic

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Oh, really?

Ya know, not all people are dumb as you.

The guy goes into business in 1961, making things you say don't exist, and you call him a liar.

Slick Billy, you outta be ashamed of yourself. We certainly are......

AND I WANNA KNOW JUST ONE DAMNED THING.......

HOW COME *I* DON'T GET A CUT N PASTE 'There you go again' BULLSHIT PARAGRAPH LIKE *REST* OF THE GUYS HERE? I AM SHOCKED, INSULTED AND DOWNRIGHT HURT!

Reply to
Henry Bemis

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

You know NOTHING, nothing, Pig Boy, what, you afraid to say FUCK, oh yeah, you're being a nice for all the kids. You ignoramus what's the difference if you spell it this way F**K, or that FUCK, it's still the same Pig Brain, you learn NOTHING, typical ghetto trash!

:> I'm thinking you the f**k are you! I qualified and raced three :>years at the Pomona Winter Nationals. I have seen one car you race, did :>you? I think not you lack common sense. :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>§qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote: :>> :>> > If they were available I would have raced them. :>> :>> Jeez, who the hell do you think you are? Someone that matters? Or :>> mattered? Or even someone that actually /knows/ something? Or someone on :>> the cutting-edge of anything except abject stupidity? :>> :>> You know nothing, little boy, and you prove it every day of your :>> misbegotten life. :>> :>> You need to get together with Reality and patch up your differences. :>> :>> No more from me on this topic. You were proven wrong again. End of story :>> for everyone except you, who will argue this with any poor slob that will :>> listen, for the rest of your so-called life. :>> :>> You are acting like you suffer from brain edema. :>> :>> --

Reply to
24Bit

You are utterly full of dinosaur shit over your ears, there where cheaters available in Detroit in the 60's, Rat Fuck, goes to show what you know, NOTHING, again Looser. #1 ignoramus. Pig Boy does an assult on Cheaters, Mr. knowitall crashes & burns.

:> And so did I on my Seven, but the year was 1965 for the beginning :>of eight inch wide and they were all made with the obvious two inch :>spacer rubber in the middle:

:>

:>Henry Bemis wrote: :>> :>> I had a pair of those recap cheater slicks on my sister's year old 60 Impala

2 :>> door, 348, 3 on the tree. :>> :>> Damn - right rear blew the cap off on a smoke filled burnout. Made a mess back :>> there. She made me put the original tires back on after that. :>> :>> But since I didn't have a $700 Intsamatic to take pictures with.....I can't :>> really prove it. If they'd have grown avocados here, I could have gotten a job :>> picking them so I coulda bought one. :>> :>> :-)
Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

There you go again Pig Boy, it you didn't spend all that time stealing tires, you may have gotten some school work done, al the very least spelling. Yes I know, you where building your Ego back then and decided to stay stupid.

:> There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact that :>I once own a '37 Lasalle, what a jealous little draft dodging senile :>coward from Gulf Breeze, Florida, who's only way to get attention is to :>make a fool of it's self. With this goat obsession/fetish you have. Like :>when the other kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in :>elementary school play grounds, but just gibberish. Too senile to :>remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a :>Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me too, me too. And as :>usually afraid to use your name, address, or even sign your statement as :>any man would. :> Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what :>coward! :> You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same :>paragraph it fits so well! :> But now worth the time to forward this low life to: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com :>and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com) :> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

Guess at 65 limp dick, you can't do much more then type, be nice if you just laid down. BTW Harley man, where are all those pictures of the hundreds of machines you have owned, or are you just a LIAR?

[...]

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit

Looks like you're slipping just a bit Pig Boy, better step away, lick on Nancy a bit, and then come back. You really need a break.

[...]

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

Reply to
24Bit