How Ugly is it?

Some people have no class or shame!!

Frosty66

Yuck, that thing is hideous! At least it's not horribly mangled, just a really gross paint job and other cosmetic crap. I bet they'll be dissapointed at what it sells for, if it sells at all. Heavily customized cars are usually practically worthless.

Reply to
James Sweet

Astonishing !

It looks like another one that was on ebay Uk !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Yup, appears to be a popular colour that one.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

SAAB is tough that way - but my take is that they do benefit from *careful* work.Have a look at this:

I really think the work done has managed to improve the look of of an already pretty good looking car considerably.

Reply to
Dexter J

in article snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com, Frosty66 at snipped-for-privacy@Down0nTheFarm.com wrote on 19/10/2005 00:40:

Answer? Very!

In the same ball-park as this one:

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Sad thing is he re-listed, with a slightly less aggressive listing and it made £10 less! He was looking for around £2,000........words fail me!

Reply to
Al