OT: AWESOME!!!

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I only bought them on sale, usually off-season close outs.

When you rarely get over 35 mph you can run snow tires year round...

Plus these were the cheapos..... not a good quality tire..They did not last very long... but then... tires didn't back then....

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Who is that guy with the flattop and whitewalls?

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
jeff

Quite so. Bill.... post information about drag racing Jeeps and the tires those Jeeps might have used..

Reply to
billy ray

yup, that's what the OT bit means. Interesting though.

Reply to
Dave Milne

And completely wrong, as well.

Cheater slicks were being used as far back as 1961, as we have proven repeatedly, it's just that some folks need to rewrite history to accommodate their cherished beliefs or their know-it-all egos.

Reply to
Satin Fairbush