OT: Holy Crap!

I saw this done to a Dodge on "Trucks", a saturday morning show where they do projects like this sometimes. I think the "Trucks" host got all his stuff here:

Propane injection and nitrous (tranny anddrivetrain work had been completed beforehand). Diesels are built to takethat kind of power, but driving like the guy in the video, it prolly won'tlast long. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Matter of fact...

Nathan Otis

one more, the truck in question:

Nathan Otis

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

you are good! this truck was actually dynoed at 806hp.

8~)>

its a cummins swap! no duramax or powerstroke is 'stout' enough

-- bob z.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

I can't take credit. It was my software that developed the power number, but I guessed at the vehicle and driver weight. I'm sure they weren't accurate, but they must have been close. The program actually came up with 804 HP. I guess it's just another example of how accurate this program really is.

Chris