TRAVIS!!

I lost your jeep web site. Can you please e it to me...Miss ya on this site. Thanks, Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

On 30 Nov 2003 02:12:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Larry Hill) ran around screaming and yelling:

Larry, i told shag that someone had requested him to send the jeep site...he has "unsubscribed" as he promised...he did however ask me to suggest a google search or just post the link for those that want it....as for the rest, he claims there is a "special" place on his ass that they can kiss.... anyway the link is:

Joey Tribiani

Thank you mucho...Larry Hill

Reply to
Larry Hill

So the Shaggster has bowed out???? That is truly sad!!! Who Bitched about his Jeep posts? Yea, I guess they were OT, but I enjoyed them just as much if not more than some of the other OT posts around here.

I will miss you Shag!!!!

Reply to
TerryB