OT: Jeep traffic in Calif

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

28 miles (45 km) (24 nautical miles)

Initial heading from San Clemente to Temecula: east (82.1 degrees) Initial heading from Temecula to San Clemente: west (262.3 degrees) San Clemente, California, US

County: Orange County Location: 33:26:50N 117:36:40W Elevation: 160 feet

Temecula, California, US

County: Riverside County Location: 33:30:10N 117:07:44W Elevation: 1006 feet

My scenic way, 40.68 plus 17.50 miles:>

Plus:

Billy Ray

If the New Madrid Fault is the site of the BIG one I might have beachfront property. The question is.... will it be the new east or west coast.... or both?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Probably just a wider river or a new/bigger gulf.

Brandonb

Billy Ray wrote:

Reply to
Brandonb

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yeah, only problem is the Jarheads might not appreciate an overflight. probably have to skirt around a bit.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I've maintained for well over a decade that when the Big One comes, everything east of the San Andreas Fault is gonna drop off into the Atlantic.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III