XJ fender trimming.

I ended up bobbing the rears on both sides and repainting etc. I cut and folded them in and used sheet metal screws to hold it together. I will probably try and weld them one day with my mig but those screws seem to be holding well. The fronts I did a few months ago.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL well the other side was a bit more beat but it isnt that bad. I actually did it because a few guys came over wanting to trim theirs. so I did mine too. I have more lift going on soon. the parts are in my garage waiting to go on (taller leafs, ACOS etc.) The 33" tires are in the side yard waiting to go on too. The trimming had to get done some time. The stock rear bumper is going away in a few weeks. We are making one right now that will cover the cut out bobbed portion behind the back tires. Also going in is a new gas tank that is a bit bigger.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I had to look twice to notice the bottom of the fender was gone.

You did a good job with the sheet metal.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III