OT: OOOPS! (no blood Dean)

Jim85CJ did pass the time by typing:

That's what happens when you don't properly center the vehicle on a lift and one of the feet slide off the frame.

..or.. the spacing makes it look like a wheel lift was done without locking the arms. Hard to tell.

Reply to
DougW

DougW did pass the time by typing:

and ehowa got it wrong. That's a Merc, not a Beemer.

Not that it couldn't be a Beemer dealership.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Warning: ehowa does advertise and link to some things you may not want your kidlings to see.

See, it wasn't even my post, but I've got you covered Dean!

Reply to
Kevin S.

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Thought of that after hitting send. Shoulda said Benz :)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I worked in one garage where I kicked the hoist's arms back in after the last vehicle had moved off and the damn arm fell off!

Scared the living crap out of me!!!

The pins holding them on were stripped and/or broken off so a nut wouldn't fit on the bottom to make sure the arm stayed in place. It was just held by gravity pushing sideways on the pin.

I refused to work under it until it was repaired and the boss fired me for it!

That was the last garage I ever worked in....

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain