OT - OT

Last couple days, fully half of the posts on the group have been killed by my filters. What's the deal? More 'Pretty boy' Lloyd Parker crap?

PS filters are great!

Brian

Brian did pass the time by typing:

Dunno.. mebby leo got a new isp?

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:17:02 GMT, Brian shared the following:

I've noticed the same thing. I'll click the "get messages" button and it'll say something like "downloading up to 80 new messages" and then it'll finish and I'll have 25 new messages or so. I'm starting to wonder what had changed here.

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Maybe, but I don't use them anymore. I just never bother to change my email address in the NewsWatcher prefs.

Brian