OT: PING------> L. W. (Bill) Hughes III

Hey Bill,

I know you were big into the sand dune stuff a time ago. I recently got my hands on a 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco and was wondering if you were familiar with them and what you knew about them. I know some people ran them in the sand in "the day" and thought you might have run across them. They were all two tone red/white with a blue roof and a black hood.

Reply to
twaldron

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

___________________

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yep, thru El Paso is the way I usually go, but I went I40 since the Bronco had no a/c, plus, it's a nicer drive. Met the prev. owner at LAX Thurs. eve., then drove to Barstow for the night. I drove the little Bronco from Barstow to Amarillo on Friday with only gas stops. She did beautifully. Amarillo to Dallas was just a hop on Saturday.

Here's a couple of pics:

I knew Garner drove some of these Str> You were out here in Kalifornia? That's like thirty six hours of

__________________________

Reply to
twaldron

?showSlide=true&Ux=0>