OT PING --> LON

lon, can you tell me with a little more specific detail about rapid city? like i said we lived there, but that was 30+ years ago and i was to young to remember most of it. particulary id like to know about off road access, gun rules, hunting, fishing, and all the things that outdoor sportsmen would be interested in. thanks brother, if youd prefer to take it to email im at

Nathan Collier

Nathan:

Gun laws for South Dakota:

Tom