OT: The day after

Subject: FW: Check out

Click on the link below and use your "ARROW "keys to get Santa drunk.

Don't touch the train track!

In the essence of holiday stress, thought you might take a moment from your busy, busy lives to demonstrate your keyboarding prowess.

Use your keyboard arrow keys to take Santa to his goal of complete alcoholic oblivion!

It gets more difficult, the drunker he gets! It's better? with sound!

Reply to
billy ray

billy ray did pass the time by typing:

yikes.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks Billy Ray. I made it home for Christmas. That jet lag is serious stuff. After four cokes and two real American coffees, I was good to drive to Silverton from Denver, but I had to stop about eight times to drain fluid. It is good to be somewhere, where the "F" word is given the respect it deserves, instead of hearing it every five minutes on TV. Feliz Navidades a Fidelio también.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton