Check it out. found this link on Inlinediesel.com

Chris Thompson

What's the password?

Reply to
Nosey

it didn't do that from the other site. LOL

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Well, post the gay site you linked from.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

ok then roy, but nathan may take offense to his site being called gay

Chris Thompson

I'm sure nate will be okay with it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WooHoo, that's about as useful as the V8 powered chain saw:

(1.6mb) Now, here's a practical track vehicle, 650hp, blown 427, 0-50 in 3.2 seconds, top speed 80mph, 14" of suspension travel:

DJ

Reply to
DJ

That's a totally obnoxious Circuit City ad. Remind me never to shop there.

Incidentally, we need your password.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

incidentally...I have already corrected that.

if you knew how to follow a thread the fact that the link didn't copy fully was posted back and I referenced the site that I got it from.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

nice rig !!!

bill