1938 Pickup

I've run across a '38 pickup for sale which a friend,who knows a little about the truck, says has a '48 engine (I haven't had the opportunity to look under the hood). In any event, before I become too serious about this truck, are body/interior parts hard to find? Have a lot of parts been reproduced? How about adding more modern features like back-up lights - are there things like that that can be put on a '38 pickup? Any web sires you could suggest? Thanks!

Mike ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
tbirder

Dennis

Mike,

Check out Hemmings Motor News. If parts are available, someone there will have them.

websurfer

Sounds like a great little treasure! You may not be able to restore it to original, but imagine how much fun it would be to make it custom!

Kate

| > Mike | > ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) | >

| | Mike, | | Check out Hemmings Motor News. If parts are available, someone there | will have them. | |

| |

Reply to
SVTKate