PING --> BILL

hey brother, i cant find your anti-d35 page. id like to link to the video of the axle snapping. is it still online? thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

L.W.(ßill)

Hi Nathan,

I may have it. If I stop by work over the week end I'll check. It's the one that has a jeep kinda spinning wheels and then theres a snap right?

Reply to
Paul Brogren

hi paul, thanks but its not necessary. i found it sitting stuffed away on my hard drive 2 minutes after sending the post to bill.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Bouncing's bad, mmm-kay? td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden

Depends... Sometimes bouncing can be nice... ;-D

Reply to
TJim