Broken D35 for Bill

Hey Bill, heres a video:

(its a movie of a broken d35 being towed out with the log trick)

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.(ßill)

Hey Bill,

Nifty page. Is the background song titled "You Picked a Fine Time to Leave Me, Loose Wheel?"

Scotty '99 TJ Sahara 4.0L I-6 '99 XJ Sport 4.0L I-6 '03 BMW Z4

*** No animals were harmed dur> Thanks Kev>> Hey Bill, heres a video:
Reply to
Scotty

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Vowels? We don't need no stinkin' vowels.

CRWLR

Reply to
CRWLR

Naww, Id never wheel with a YJ. lol just kidding. I got it from pirate 4x4 KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Much appreciated.

-Bill

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Here's one for you from someone in my trail group...was a while back, but thought you might like to see it too. '97 TJ. ;-)

Reply to
Bob

L.W.(ßill)