Plastic protection film for grill?

As stone chips and bugs wreak havoc on the paint on the grill of Jeeps. Someone mentioned that you can get a protective clear plastic covering for Jeep Grills. Anyone heard of this before and where I might get one? Thanks in advance Regards Frank

Reply to
FrankW

FrankW did pass the time by typing:

Most of the folks I know just use a rattlecan to fix chips. :)

Anyhoo.... Probably something similar to these.

You know.. after replacing my headlamps once already due to chips breaking the clearcoat those might be in my next purchase. Along with the E-code glass lenses.

Reply to
DougW

Coasty

I like coasty's idea. :-)

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Maybe check these guys out. They have custom cut magnetic sheeting for the whole front if wanted.

Mike

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Have you considered clear chip-guard paint? It adds a bit of texture over your paint (but so do the bugs), but is pretty tough stuff if applied properly.

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

I like the armadillo(sp?) insignia.

Reply to