Please Help.Question on Power seats 1990 Limited cherokee

Hi I have a 1991 Jeep Limited with Dual Power seats. I have teted the wires to the seats and Im not getting any power. Does anyone know if there are any fusable links. I didnt see anything in the fuse box under the dash for the seats. Is there any fuses in the engine compartment or am I missing something. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sincerely

Mike

Reply to
Michael

mic canic

Mike, Were you able to fix your seat? I have the same problem on both drivers side seat as well as passenger side.

Any ideas?

Reply to
CraigMurray