"Pop" in right wheel area when turning.

Turning a corner or turing the wheel while standing still, I get a dull "pop" from the right wheel area.

I'm thinking tie rod end or wheel bearing?

Reply to
<Skip>

Got in a hurry- forgot to mention this is a 2wd 86 Cherokee.

Reply to
<Skip>

I would be thinking ball joint for a pop noise.

Mike

Skip wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Could also be a loose trackbar. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Maybe it's telling you ... You should take it 4wheeling soon !!!

Well...Get it fixed 1st then Wheel later =)~

Reply to
IGotADisneyJeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)