Quick disconnect sway bar links TJ

I am so sick of these RE Gen1 quick disconnects.

I haven't looked at quick discos for quite some time since putting the

4.5" lift on, maybe 4 years ago. Who makes the best one now for under 200 bux? Thanks!
Reply to
ULB

Well, they sure aren't under $200 But you REALLY ought to check out the ORO SwayLOC. I went with the manual one. It's the flip of a little lever and you don't even have to bend over to reach it. Best money I've spent on my rig so far.

K.

I haven't looked at quick discos for quite some time since putting the

4.5" lift on, maybe 4 years ago. Who makes the best one now for under 200 bux? Thanks!
Reply to
Kate