RANT: Post replies at the top!

I agree whole-heartedly. \ Brad

Reply to
Ghostbuster

When people post like this... no snipage at all and inline text that is damn near impossible to see...

Reply to
Jim85CJ

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Why write, when you can think?

Reply to
twaldron

I had to scroll down through all that just to see "I agree whole-heartedly" ???? Nick

Reply to
Nick N

That's the joke, Nick.

Reply to
twaldron

Ah, more distorted reality from the depths of billys brain.

Reply to
Jerry

Ifi>On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:33:47 -0400, Lee Ayrton wrote: en>

hrg>

o >>We do this here Well, I'm one who are solidly wedded to wst>>top-posting, no is solidly wedded posting, same Rockwell io>>number. You mi to properly trimmed flexable and follow ed >>what the previ bottom posting, but likely to rant that vet>>_our_ way is t I can see some say that it makes it e o>>easier on all advantage to centre rant away, but don't expect rpp>>to shift any posting. les are close enough to op>>religious -- pso >> GW De Lacey rts>

e-t>(mono spaced font needed)

- s

Reply to
Bob Officer