RB4 Nav CD Update.

Does anyone know if the The RB4 Navigation Cds are available for download anywhere. I lost my Map CDs and need to replace them, but I do not want to Pay $300.00 for Cd roms from the dealer. ANyone else think this is way too much? THanks

Reply to
Wzero

The Jeep navigation system runs on a DVD, not a CD. Don't know about the Jeep, but our Honda DVD is 6-gigabytes!. I seriously doubt anyone is going to post a 6 GB file on the Internet. Most ISP's would choke anyway.

Dick

Reply to
Dick