Re: fore sale

> Subject: Willy's MB > > > Jeep willy's MB. In gerestaureerde staat. Auto heeft gedient in WOII te > Normandie. Voor vragen mail me gerust. > > Willys-Overland-Motors / Jeep Division - TR1/4 tons > Model: MB > Weight: 3125 lbs. > Payload: 8000 lbs.. > Made-serialnumber: 198952 / manuf: 23-1-1942 > > > >
Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

My server cut the post totally, I only see your reply. Did it have a photo or something? My server kills most HTML and just about all binary posts in this text only group.

I see the link posts.

Mike

Pi-Eyed Piper wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I have no clue if my server is a c*ck or not, but it cut his post. It was sooo big!

Reply to
Jeff Strickland
2 GINORMOUS pictures
Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper
908 KB = GINORMOUS? Who is your dial up provider? With my cable internet that is just over 1 second. I agree it is bad etiquette, and bad not to keep those dial up guys in mind when you post photos.
Reply to
Rusted
908 isn't huge, in a newsgroup as a "general rule" it's pretty friggin big

I dont have dial up, I have broadband

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

and 908K for THOSE pictures is huge, I could shrink them down to 50K with the same quality

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It came through on mine, but it is not supposed to be in this group by design.

Reply to
Tomes

We actually have an empty binary group to post the photos to. As others have mentioned a lot of servers cut binary posts to a text only group like this one is.

The binary group is called alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4

Mike

Rusted wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Here is a link to 3 of the photos.

BillyRay

I never got the pics, I just got the link.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Umm, anybody know what he was selling? lol. I bought a front & rear OEM bumpers on EBay this week but will reserve comment until they arrive. Steve

Reply to
popeyeball

Yes, he was selling an old Jeep. GI issue Jeep.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III