Re: Hey! This is a Jeep group with a Charter, not a politics group!

Right,

If we combine Lee's comment with Mike's then the correct picture is drawn:

Mike wrote: Face it folks, they "ALL" are crooks, get over it.

Lee wrote: [snip stuff that has f*ck-all to do with Jeeps]

My little town closes down Main Street and runs a street fair on the third Thursday of each summer month. This last time I was button holed by 4 religious proselytizers and by 4 political proselytizers. It was like being swarmed by rats, big, smiling rats with leaflets.

Ya know, I loathed being subjected to it there and I don't need it here, either.

Reply to
William Oliveri