Re: LEO LEE

> Over 100 nation on earth you will not be punished for critisizing > bitching whining against their govenrment. Don't be proud! The world > is > more free and more democratic and more civic than your stolen nation > ever going to be. > > YOu can help me out get out this ugly nation. TEll you government > and tell > Swizerland government offers me a job and place to live I would be so > happy > to leave this prison nation. > > Some day I will singing "Bye bye America! Bye bye the facist prison > society! I'm finally in peace and free! I will never sad and fearful > again!"
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Well said as a very proud American I do agree with you Bill. And my last words to Leo Lee are simply this . If you were standing here in front of me I'd kick your ass and then send you packing right on out of here you spine less prick. Say any thing on the computer. But trying saying it to some one's face you pompous ass . Jimmie; I'm done......

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

american

Then why are there so many fast-food places (McDonald's & Burger King) in Europe?

Reply to
Napalm Heart