Re: Newbie top question

never seen plexi glass.

but seen overlapping 4 to 6" wide rubber strips. Even seen clear ones.

I think the overlapping rubber strips would be easer for the dog to get in and out. Really only need it to stop the wind, and slow the rain

First welcome, My dad told me "no" all through high school. I bought one the day I got my first pay check. I'm on my third, and must be cottages, he, at

56 just got his first. And my father in law at 60 is not far behind

As for the header, unsure on the 04' but my 02' had two options, and I opted for the bolt on, it basically clamps to the top using the factory slits that holds the front of your hard top to the windshield. I don't think they changed this. Bit of a pain to go from one to the other, but once the hard top came off it did not go back on for 9 months. Really only used it in hunting season so I could lock up guns and dogs ect.

You mentioned Quadratec that's your first step, call them, they folks that answer the phone all drive 4x4 (I assume jeeps) and they know the products, and will find out from some one who dose if there unsure.

In the big picture bikinis are cheap. Get both.

Side note. I still have the dark tan soft top / header / bikini, but no longer have my 02. Not the "right" color but I'll make you a deal; I was waiting for spring to put them all on e-bay, but would sell now. In NW ark / cent tx if your close

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan