Re: (OT) Better hope the ELF doesn't find out....

I like living in Okla....No ELF those people are crazy! Last week some animal

>rights group tried to stop our 50th aniv prison rodeo. They said it was >mistreatement of animals...yeah like some 1500 pound bull is gonna hurt an >animal. Anyway...we still have those perfectly clean H2's and H1's >though....all with some crappy license plate.

It's not so much the Hummer which I really don't care for myself, it was the license plate... 4X4 INXS (Four by Four In Excess) that made me laugh after the ELF Hummer dealer invasion the last week.

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

Yeah....actually he's being truthfull...it is INXS of what he needed lol.

I really don't understand why they like to burn down dealerships.....I believe they should find a more enviromentaly freindly method of protest....nothing like a huge plume of black smoke rising into the sky....

Brian

88 YJ
Reply to
Wranglerjeep1

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

It's a little thing called ignorance.... Anyone remember the ad campaign that depicted a Pinto (or was it a Pacer) sitting in front of, and dwarfed by, a Ford Expedition. The ad cried about fuel consumption and emissions. Never mind the '70s vehicle ran on leaded fuel and spewed more noxious crap than 50 Expeditions.

Reply to
Joseph P