Re: ow

> Well, it was time to rotate the tires. Just wish > I would have done it a bit sooner. All the lube > is gone so there isn't much hope for the joint. :( > >
> I'll have to yank it out and see. Hopefully all > that's needed is a new boot. > > -- > -- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks> Gibson Exhaust - rear DCpower - custom gauge install - Stillen Rotors
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yea.. there is a conversion to front U joints but since it's only one side and I don't plan on going above P235 tires there isn't a real need. CVs are smoother on the road. Maby later when/if it gets a lift kit.

Reply to
DougW

That's what I'm hoping. Doesn't look dirty but it does look rather dry. No way to tell till the boot is off. Every once in a while I was getting a smell similar to burning plastic but that's probably the oil that got down on the exhaust header (or a ziptie that went missing)

Reply to
DougW