Re: The Nutless Nathan C. fails at everything he does, apparently

However, speaking of Jeeps, has anyone ever seen or made a large pair of

>"eyebrows", or jumbo visor shades for when you've got the top off but >want to block out some of the early morning or late afternoon sun? >Something removeable would be nice. >

That should go real well with your Jeep.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Matt, if this guy was a vagrant in the street hurling you abuse, I'm sure you'd walk on by ..

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: : That should go real well with your Jeep. : :

i-1_B.JPG : * * * : Matt Macchiarolo :
:
:
: : :

Reply to
Dave Milne

No, actually I'd pity him and probably drop a dollar in front him.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

That will work until the scumbag realizes no one is listening and he changes his email addy again.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

That proxy server doesn't cope with news server authentication btw. I will write an open source one in java if I get a spare moment.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >> Is that an attempt to tell him : >> to ignore me? : >

: > : >

: > That will work until the scumbag realizes no one is listening and he changes : > his email addy again. : : fanboi can change email addresses all it likes. : As long as it keeps trying to either imitate or include : Nate it will never be seen here. Proxomitron :) : : rec.autos.* score:+25 from:[Nn]athan : rec.autos.* score:+25 subject:[Nn]athan : rec.autos.* score:+50 message-id:(pita.alt.net)>$ : rec.autos.* score:+50 message-id:(giganews.com)>$ : rec.autos.* drop score:75 : : :

Reply to
Dave Milne

DOH! I should have said nfilter o_O

Seems to work fine for me.. but then again I don't need to authenticate to read news.

Reply to
DougW

Something must be working. His responses are getting cruder and cruder and more filled with profanities. Sounds like frustration setting in to me. :-)

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Reply to
Thomas W.