Re: Ping: Bill ForChrissakes III

That's NOT the point Bill - dangit!

Reply to
Kate

Billyboi is incapable of getting the "point." You should plonk him and move on. If you tell him he's been plonked he will report you for abuse. Billy is a liar, a netKKKop, and a fool who likes to rape goats because he can't exert control over his human counterparts, so he abuses animals to feel superior.

-=- This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Reply to
Anonymous

Reply to
Patrick

my plonker is up and running- watch this - PLONK

"Anonymous" plucked out of his piehole:

: : Billyboi is incapable of getting the "point." You should plonk him and move : on. If you tell him he's been plonked he will report you for abuse. Billy : is a liar, a netKKKop, and a fool who likes to rape goats because he can't : exert control over his human counterparts, so he abuses animals to feel : superior. : : : -=- : This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services. :

Reply to
Kate

Kate did pass the time by typing:

Yep.. that will learn them. :/

That's why I like the hamster news spool. Easy to add a rule that killfiles crossposts unless they come from knonw folks.

nFilter (if you can still find it) works well also and isn't as hard to configure as hamster.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

: > my plonker is up and running- watch this - PLONK

sure as hell did, didn't I. Saw it too late.

crap

Reply to
Kate

Reply to