Re: rice in Oklahoma

> Can you spot the one vehicle that doesn't belong > and the one that actually isn't riced out? > > Slight warning.. It's one big ass page with > lots of small pictures. > > -- > DougW
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I saw a late model Trans Am in there.....where in OK was that.

Brian

88 YJ
Reply to
Wranglerjeep1

Kitchens of America building, Oklahoma State Fairgrounds.

15ducks to get in the door. Not the best bang for the buck and there were better cars parked outside. There was also a dirty Chevy blazer in there with a raggedy assed sub. Could have entered my ZJ but it was coated in muck from the parking lot.. nice muddy parking lot.. nice FUN muddy parking lot!
Reply to
DougW

What about the dark S-10? The only apparent mod on that is aftermarket wheels... and they aren't even that ricey... td

Reply to
Tyler Dirden

Also a truck

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: >>

: >> Can you spot the one vehicle that doesn't belong : >> and the one that actually isn't riced out? : >>

: >> Slight warning.. It's one big ass page with : >> lots of small pictures. : : :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Yep. That was possibly the most disturbing entry. Your average normal vehicle with a ratty assed subwoofer stuck in the back. Not even washed. Made me want to bring the ZJ in, but it was covered with mud from the back parking lot. Muddy parking lots are also fun. :)

Reply to
DougW

Looks like a Toy. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill)