Re: The great lie that is evolution

Christians believe in creationism because we believe in

>the veracity of the Bible but we also have scientific evidence to support >our position.

Oh lord, not another damn cult member! My mom is one of those. She actually believes in drinking the blood of her god, and eating his flesh! Ewww! Then there's the Pentacostals who like to get together and make animal noises. Then there's them wierdos who thought Tiger Woods was the antichrist.

You have been brainwashed into a cult. Face it. You are as whacked as any idol-worshiper or snake god worshiper or Buddha worshipper or any other

***-worshipper. Evolution or not, you are in a non-rational, cultish mode of thought, and that kind of thinking leads into some very strange places. The Bible is a fine story, but you could find just about ANYTHING int there.

Good luck with that!

See ya in hell,

-jeff

Reply to
Handywired

All my pagan gods can kick their one gods' butt!! haha

Reply to
SB