Evolution VIII question....

I just purchased a 2005 EVO VIII. I left it out in a rain storm and afterward found the engine wet (from the vent in the hood). Is there a special product to cover the hood vent when the car is left outside, or do I have to purchase a car cover? If I do have to purchase a car cover, do they have covers that allow for the antenna by the rear window?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David McDermott

simpleton

Thanks for writing. I purchased a car cover from the dealer for $235 (just to be on the safe side). The engine is such a beautiful looking part of the car that I hate to see little rust spots on bolts, etc.

Thanks again, Dave

Reply to
David McDermott